Old Central Mosque
Also widely known as Yumiya Mosque, or Rayo Mosque, the compound is located to the north of town, further from the Provincial Hall on Phichit Bamrung Road, just before the intersection at the clock tower. This original wooden mosque was built in 1938 in the Sumatran-style and is the burial place of the old city Lord, Phraya Phu Pha Phakdi. Usually there is only one provincial mosque, but because this mosque is quite small, a new mosque was built at the mouth of Bang Nara River. However, this old mosque is still highly respected by locals and is regarded as the central one.