Prap Ho Monument
Located in front of the old city hall. The cremated bones of those who lost their lives in the suppression of the Ho in 1886 have been contained inside the monument which was built by an order of Luang Prachaksinlapakhom, the suppression commander, to honour the good deeds of those who sacrificed their own lives for the nation. There are inscriptions in Chinese, English, Laotian and Thai on all four directions of the monument. A worshipping ceremony and a fair to celebrate the monument are held every year on 5 March.