Phra Ram Ratchaniwet
Originally called "Wang Ban Pun", the European style palace is situated to the south of the town. The construction began in 1909 at the command of King Rama V to be his rainy season palace. A German architect, Mr. Karl Deurring designed the palace, while Admiral HRH Prince Boriphat of Nakhonsawan and HRH Prince Damrong supervised the construction. The construction was completed in 1916 in the reign of King Rama VI. The place was used to welcome and accommodate state visitors during the reign of King Rama VI.