Ta Leng Khmer Ruins
The main stupa at the middle is a bit bigger than other two, but its roof, in rectangular shape, is shorter. It has only gate at the east with sandstone frame decorated with unfinished carved lintel depicting a man standing above the kiattimukha with flower frame.
Located in Moo 6 Ban Prasat, Tambon Kanthararom, Ta Leng Khmer Ruins features a single stupa standing on the base. The stupa has rectangular base facing east. Presently, only the front wall and some side walls remain. The front door is the real door while the other three are fault doors. Pillars by the front door are delicately carved. The ruins was built in 11th-12th Century.
Many lintels are found scattering. The lintel at the northern gate depicts God Indra on Erawan Heavenly Elephant in the frame over kirtimukha. God Indra encarved in that lintel just took garland out of his mouth and holding it with both hands. Other lintels feature the same depiction except one depicting 7 hermits sitting in line during practicing meditation. From such architecture and art style, Taseng Khmer Ruins was built in Bapuan style during the year 1017- 1087.
How to get there: From Si Sa Ket City, use highway 220 to Amphoe Ku Khan, turn right at police station and keep going for three kms. Turn left at the intersection and keep going for 300 metres, turn right and continue for other 8 kms. Turn right at Ban Prasart, the Khmer Ruins is on the right.